I'll comment for myself, thank you Matt. You are TOO cute, Jodee! I love that yellow and blue shirt. I giggle every time I think of you pregnant. God is so good! I am so excited at the changes ahead for you personally and for you and Jason as a couple. You think you love each other and are close now...just wait until your staring down at a little guy who is BOTH of you. It's an adjustment for sure. But, Children are TRULY a blessing from the Lord.
Not to mention I'm excited to have a good friend to talk babies with! All the rest are either single or just married. :-P Maybe God should start spreading the surprise pregnancies around!
Hi Jason and Jodee, As we all know, you two are getting into the big countdown. We need more pictures even if Jodee is leaning over, panting and saying, "Hurry with that pic your mother wants." ~chuckle~ Your dad and I did this and we would like the same in return < VBG > Your Mother, Mom
7 Comments:
Hi Jodee and Hi Jas,
We need more mommy-to-be tummy photos.
Also while you are at it :)
We need more dad-to-be and mom-to-be photos too.
Love you both,
Mom
I'll comment for myself, thank you Matt. You are TOO cute, Jodee! I love that yellow and blue shirt. I giggle every time I think of you pregnant. God is so good! I am so excited at the changes ahead for you personally and for you and Jason as a couple. You think you love each other and are close now...just wait until your staring down at a little guy who is BOTH of you. It's an adjustment for sure. But, Children are TRULY a blessing from the Lord.
Not to mention I'm excited to have a good friend to talk babies with! All the rest are either single or just married. :-P Maybe God should start spreading the surprise pregnancies around!
More pictures please!
(Imagine me saying that to the tune of "Three sheep please!")
Hi Guys,
The baby will have big pretty blue eyes just like his Mom. I can tell already.
More photos, closer up so that we can have a "portrait" print :-)
Love you both.
Wish I were there or better yet, wish you were here. Hunter needs a playmate and there is nothing better than cousins to grow up with.
Have a nice weekend.
I miss you both a lot.
Mom
Hi Guys,
The baby will have big pretty blue eyes just like his Mom. I can tell already.
More photos, closer up so that we can have a "portrait" print :-)
Love you both.
Wish I were there or better yet, wish you were here. Hunter needs a playmate and there is nothing better than cousins to grow up with.
Have a nice weekend.
I miss you both a lot.
Mom
Hi Jason and Jodee,
As we all know, you two are getting into the big countdown.
We need more pictures even if Jodee is leaning over, panting and saying, "Hurry with that pic your mother wants." ~chuckle~
Your dad and I did this and we would like the same in return < VBG >
Your Mother,
Mom
What a Beautiful family !!!
Love to all of you.
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home