Ready to Pop!
So the actual due date is September 27th, but we could go pretty much any day now. Here are some pictures to tide you over. For anyone who would still like to get us something, Babies 'R' Us or Wal*Mart gift cards would be awesome.





4 Comments:
Hi Jas and Jodee,
Really neat photos, you too !!!
Now,if you will excuse me........ I have to go find some tissues.
Love you both a Lot.
Thanks,
Mom
PS
Wish I were going to be there for the big event.
XOXOXOXOXO
I just had the thought to call you right before I visitied your blog to find that you had actually posted something. ;-)
I have thought about you two EVERY DAY for like the past week or so! I am so excited I get tingly thinking about the impending little guy's debut into your world! I got teary looking at your post! I so wish I could be there with you and for you. We are praying for a safe delivery, good experience, lots of rest (make yourself rest), quick recovery, and nothing but joy in your hearts!
Ack! YOU'D BETTER LET US KNOW!
Hey what happened to the great picures that I took?
I get no respect...
So I've decided that I'm going to post paparazzi photos on my blog immediately after the pregnancy...
Post a Comment
<< Home