Friday, September 29, 2006

Timeline






10/28:
12 am: Contractions begin
3 am: Doula arrives at the house to help Jodee who is by now going through seriously painful back labor (the strength of the contractions are all in her back, not in her stomach area). After some tips from the doula, Jodee is able to rotate the baby and the contractions are less painful (you know, from a man's perspective) =)
5 am: We decide to go to the hospital.
5:50 am: The doctor gives the okay to begin hard pushing.
6:36 am: Zach arrives.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I just keep getting goose bumps thinking about your new life as a family of three! I so wanted to call the minute I found out, but I used some self-control. Praise God all went well...and shabang fast! Lucky you!

So we get to see you guys at Christmas right??? ;-)

September 29, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

PS - I think it's adorable that Zach has Jason's chin...no denying it's his son! :-P

Call or tell me when I can call you!

September 29, 2006 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home