Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Boating 8-11

On to some more enjoyable times. The weather was actually pretty nice, so we took the boat out (again), and managed to drag Chad and Amanda with us (though it's not like we had to twist their arms).

Here's J and Z driving.
And swimming. Granted, the water isn't super warm, but it wasn't super cold either (about 65). Z didn't want J to get in the water and finally said he wanted to go in too. So in he went. And once he was in the water, he just started speaking jibberish. It was hilarious. I can't imagine he was actually that cold (we all jumped in, too). He just might not have known what to think. But he just could not communicate properly. Once he was out, he spoke just fine. But we thought it was pretty funny.

J and Z driving again.

So we didn't manage to get many pics of Chad and Amanda, but here are a few. Okay, so even though Amanda was in the middle of flinging her hair back or something, I think this is just funny. It reminds me of Medusa with her hair everywhere. Which is just kind of unavoidable on a boat.

And Chad throwing water.

On a different note, J and I got to go out to The Bonefish Grill for our anniversary. Which is kind of funny, because I'm not a huge fish fan. I want to like it, but I guess I just like the super lean fish that doesn't taste so much like fish. I'm a work in progress :). But I got the halibut with a mango type salsa (delicious) and J got some kind of salmon, I think. Every time he gets salmon I try a taste thinking that might be the day I decide I like it, but I never do. He thinks it's kind of silly I keep expecting to like it. But we ate lots of yummy bread. I just love places that have bread and dipping oil. Especially if it's a pesto/garlic/herby mix like this was. Yum! We were very full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home