Monday, October 02, 2006

Zach in Black & White


2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Pardon me while I squeeeee with glee! How cute is that little chin! Props to you, Jason, for passing it on. Jodee, I'm dying to talk to you. I may not be able to contain my phone call desire much longer. Just trying to not overwhelm you with "visitors." Love to all three!

And again, can Zach and Judah PLEASE meet at Christmas???

October 06, 2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

Hi Guys,

It's time for some more photos of the family. I know that son of yours has grown a ton and we would like to have some updates.

Jodee,
I have to tell you that the black and white photos are great but Zach will probably have a few words to say about the "mug" shot. Gary and I do chuckle everytime we see the picture.
Too, the mug shot really does remind me of one of my babies but my studies with CTU has prevented me from digging into my collection. Maybe dad has one.
Take care and Love to all of you,
Mom

October 10, 2006 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home