Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Jodee's Picks

So this is the first time I've actually tried to post. I've been wanting to get these pictures up, but it's taken awhile. The only ones that were staged were the ones where he's meditating and then one with his hands and feet - but both of those he was pretty much in that position anyway. I like the one where he's sleeping with his arms in the air - it's like the guy in "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" (maybe only Luke will think that's as funny as I do). Anyway, hope these make everyone happy - I have nothing better to do than take pictures of Zach all day!










7 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

What funny little expressions he has! And that pic of his arms above his head...maybe he's being a monkey like the monkeys on his shirt. He looks so little compared to his clothes! I'm excited to watch him grow...thanks for posting pics so often!

October 17, 2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Jason and Jodee said...

That's my boy!

October 17, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

Thank you Jodee for sharing your son with all of us. I have been anxiously waiting to see how big he has grown.

What a precious little fellow!!!

Love To All of You,
Mom

October 17, 2006 6:02 PM  
Blogger Luke Rymarz said...

those are some cute pictures. He looks really smart.

October 18, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Jason and Jodee said...

Of course he's smart - he's from our family! ... although I think he's going to be left handed... :)

October 30, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Sean Dennis said...

Not that there's anything wrong with being left-handed!

October 31, 2006 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason and Jodee-
How are you guys? Congrats on the baby boy! What have you guys been up to? send me an e-mail or something lemme know whats been goin' on in your lives. =)
dillpickle03@excite.com
Kelsie

April 26, 2007 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home