Happy Birthday Zachary!!
Can you believe one year ago Zach was born? It's crazy how time flies. We've gone from seriously sleep deprived parents to a family of three. It's much more fun these days now that he's up and about, showing his personality and communicating with us. And Zach is such a good boy - I joke with people that we couldn't have ordered a better kid.
I'm going to steal an idea from a friend (thanks, Dawn!) and post some of my favorite pics from his first year.
Here's little baby Zachary at the hospital...

This was one of my favorite outfits...

Just over 1 month...

2 months...

Just over 3 months...

Just over 4 months...

5 months...

6 months...

7 months...

8 months...

9 months...

10 months...

11 months...

12 months...

I'll post some pictures later of our little "party." We don't have much planned as we don't have family here :(. But we are going to the zoo!
I'm going to steal an idea from a friend (thanks, Dawn!) and post some of my favorite pics from his first year.
Here's little baby Zachary at the hospital...

This was one of my favorite outfits...

Just over 1 month...

2 months...
Just over 3 months...

Just over 4 months...
5 months...

6 months...

7 months...

8 months...

9 months...

10 months...

11 months...

12 months...

I'll post some pictures later of our little "party." We don't have much planned as we don't have family here :(. But we are going to the zoo!

5 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZACHARY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO A "SUPER BOY"
A VERY PROUD GRAMMIE I AM!!!!
HUGS AND BUNCHES OF LOVE TO YOU,
GRAMMIE JEANIE
From the eyes of a Grammie:
At birth- Awe.. Isn’t he cute?
Blubbering...grabbing tissues …blowing nose…wiping glasses
Love the plaid britches. Dad should try a pair. Oh, he has already.
1M- What a nice chin. Copyright infringement!!! Custom design my a__.
2M- Mr. Cool Dude here, thank you…..
3M- C’mon mom, I’m hungry.
4M-It’s just a little gas… kinda warms the britches.
5M- After this photo shoot, I’ll need that back-cracker for sure!!!
6M-That’s good ma, standing on your head to make me laugh, that’s good ~chuckle~
7M-Grammie Who? From where?
8M- ..and Ya want me to do what when….?
9M- Mr. I-Got-Your-Number
10M- We gotta talk about these flashing lights ..You’re kinda pushing it, Ma.
11M- Taaa Daaa!!!!
12M-Aren’t I just the most squeezable Lil guy YA ever did see?
Happy Birthday, Zach! Can't believe it has already been a year. We can't wait to introduce you to two friends you don't know you have. ;-) Speaking of...when should we expect you in MD? :-)
Wow!! Can you beleive it? One whole year already!! A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. Z!!!
Thanks for the month-by-month portfolio. Sort of makes it easier to see how fast he is growing up. One of the coolest postings yet of one of the coolest kids ever. He's so special.
Lots of love to all of you,
Dad and Eva
hope you guys had fun this weekend! Loved the pictures...it is amazing the huge difference between 8 and 9 months. The year has flown by, hasn't it?
Post a Comment
<< Home