Lake - Week 2
Here's a random pic of Z. I was trying to take some pictures of him, but then he sneezed! Least he covered his mouth :)

Again, with the "cheese" thing.

But he stopped long enough for me to get a good one.

So over the weekend Z and I hit several yard sales. I was looking for some clothes for him, and found some really good deals on some cute shirts. We also found this little kid wheelbarrow, which is just super fun. He found it at a yard sale while I was looking at something else and asked if he could take it home. I caved :). But he had some money from something, so I figured it would be okay. I also found a "silly hat" for a quarter that very much resembles the cat in the hat's hat, only it's shaped like a really long santa hat. Z was a little afraid of wearing it, but he liked it.
While we did that, Jason and Eva headed up for the weekend at the lake. Here are some pics of their time there.
I like this cloud picture Jason took - looks like a cactus!

These people might not have been tree huggers, but they certainly didn't cut down a tree to make more space for themselves!

When we were there the previous weekend, we had gone on a walk only to find a lady painting this on the side of her neighbor's mobile home. I guess she had given him flak for years about painting it because it was so nasty, so while he was away she did this. It was actually pretty neat!

Eva with a fish.

I actually never heard the story about this, but here's some deer!

Just spectacular sunsets. Really, the older I get the more "natural" I guess I become. Forget city life - let me have a cabin on a lake and grow my own food! Just way more peaceful and serene.

Posing for pictures can feel kind of dumb, but if you don't do it, you don't end up with pics of everyone. Here's a pic of Bob and Eva...

And J and Bob.

Again, with the "cheese" thing.

But he stopped long enough for me to get a good one.

So over the weekend Z and I hit several yard sales. I was looking for some clothes for him, and found some really good deals on some cute shirts. We also found this little kid wheelbarrow, which is just super fun. He found it at a yard sale while I was looking at something else and asked if he could take it home. I caved :). But he had some money from something, so I figured it would be okay. I also found a "silly hat" for a quarter that very much resembles the cat in the hat's hat, only it's shaped like a really long santa hat. Z was a little afraid of wearing it, but he liked it.
While we did that, Jason and Eva headed up for the weekend at the lake. Here are some pics of their time there.
I like this cloud picture Jason took - looks like a cactus!

These people might not have been tree huggers, but they certainly didn't cut down a tree to make more space for themselves!

When we were there the previous weekend, we had gone on a walk only to find a lady painting this on the side of her neighbor's mobile home. I guess she had given him flak for years about painting it because it was so nasty, so while he was away she did this. It was actually pretty neat!

Eva with a fish.

I actually never heard the story about this, but here's some deer!

Just spectacular sunsets. Really, the older I get the more "natural" I guess I become. Forget city life - let me have a cabin on a lake and grow my own food! Just way more peaceful and serene.

Posing for pictures can feel kind of dumb, but if you don't do it, you don't end up with pics of everyone. Here's a pic of Bob and Eva...

And J and Bob.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home