New Place and Z's Project
Well, we found a place to live. Click here to see their website. Now we just need to figure out when to move in (we get to pay rent on two places). We really want to get out of here as there is no a/c. It's been in the 80's and they haven't switched over to the chiller system. I was told on Saturday that that wouldn't happen until April 1st - now I'm told April 15th. It's just miserable. Zach and I end up sweating all day long - last night he slept in his diaper. Global warming, people! They could have read the forcast just as I did. It's just aweful, and the management is anything but helpful. This place just sucks.
On the other hand, the new place will be really nice - everyone there seems very helpful and friendly, and they only started building the apartments 2 years ago, so our unit will be almost brand new.
Here's the project I was working on for Zach - the last few weeks I haven't done anything because I just needed to buy a frame and cut down the poster board. All the pics are between Thanksgiving and Christmas, to keep the holiday theme. It took a while but I really like it.

On the other hand, the new place will be really nice - everyone there seems very helpful and friendly, and they only started building the apartments 2 years ago, so our unit will be almost brand new.
Here's the project I was working on for Zach - the last few weeks I haven't done anything because I just needed to buy a frame and cut down the poster board. All the pics are between Thanksgiving and Christmas, to keep the holiday theme. It took a while but I really like it.


4 Comments:
What a COOL idea! ::mental note for scrapbooking:: And Garden Gate looks like a great place to live. Hopefully you won't have to pay double rent for long?
Well, we're actually moving this weekend so we don't have to. It's less than the 30 days notice we have to give to get our deposit back, but who cares - we'll have a/c! Legally we could actually charge them for not providing a/c, so we figure if we leave early it won't be a problem. And thanks for the props on the project - it actually took a great deal of thought to come up with that particular idea and I'm really happy with it :).
We thought that Churchill Apts would probably pay to have you leave just so they wouldn't receive any more angry tenant letters.
We thought that might be a possiblity too :). Or at least be super excited we're leaving.
Post a Comment
<< Home