Mid November
Here are some pictures from raking up leaves with Papa Bob. He actually went out and bought Z a small rake to "help."


Of course he had to be IN the pile of leaves :).



Being a goon :).

Sure, the smile is canned, but he's a pretty cute kid.


I don't think Papa Bob actually got much accomplished, but he wasn't really trying. It seems that usually a lot being accomplished equals not much fun.




Here's tony the lion again. We didn't put him away for quite a while as Z just loved him.

More leaves again. We needed a new beanie for Z as his head is huge, so we went to the store and I let him decide which one he wanted. He chose that one. Kid has good taste :)

The kid knows how to lounge!


A few other random tidbits: One day my hair was a wreck and I told Z to look at my hair. He responded with "what a mess!" My dad makes a squeaking noise when Z pushes on his nose, so Z thought he could try it with his own. His response when there was no sound? "It doesn't work!"


Of course he had to be IN the pile of leaves :).



Being a goon :).
Sure, the smile is canned, but he's a pretty cute kid.


I don't think Papa Bob actually got much accomplished, but he wasn't really trying. It seems that usually a lot being accomplished equals not much fun.




Here's tony the lion again. We didn't put him away for quite a while as Z just loved him.

More leaves again. We needed a new beanie for Z as his head is huge, so we went to the store and I let him decide which one he wanted. He chose that one. Kid has good taste :)

The kid knows how to lounge!


A few other random tidbits: One day my hair was a wreck and I told Z to look at my hair. He responded with "what a mess!" My dad makes a squeaking noise when Z pushes on his nose, so Z thought he could try it with his own. His response when there was no sound? "It doesn't work!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home